Green Chana Dry 500g
- Also known as sukha chana, green chana can also be called dry chana. You can use it in a variety of dishes such as sabzis, cheela and many other dishes. You can make delicious Kabab with green chana.
- You can make exciting salads and chaats with hara chana, which can be boiled or sprouted. You can also use it in many vegetable and curries.
- Hara chana tastes scrumptious because it has a slight sweet taste after being cooked. Soaked green chana, which is rich in iron, can be used as a diet food. It will satisfy your hunger pangs.
- Dried chickpeas are more difficult to cook than fresh green chickpeas. They must be soaked prior to cooking. When cooked, green chana can have a starchy texture and a nuutty taste.
- Hara chana is a dried form of green chickpeas that’s available year-round. It is a greenish-colored chickpea with a rough outer coat.
Product image for illustration purposes only | Provide Loose product With Simple/Hygiene Packing During Delivery | Product will be packed in pouch manufactured from virgin LDPE of higher than 50 microns