PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY AT NEARESHOP
At NearEshop, we value your privacy. Regardless of whether you are our customer, a visitor to one of our various NearEshop websites, or someone we deal with in our ordinary course of business, protecting your privacy is important to us and is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
By using our Sites or our Services, or providing information to us, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. You also agree to the terms for accessing data as described in this Policy. Your use of our NearEshop Sites or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Information We Collect Directly From You. When you communicate or do business with us, we collect information from you, and this may include personal information. For example, we collect information from you when you sign up for our Services, create an online account with us, make a purchase, request information, submit a trouble ticket, participate in a contest or survey, or otherwise contact us.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- As permitted by applicable law, to assist NearEshop in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- To provide NearEshop Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, and to fulfil your orders.
- As permitted by applicable law, to deliver customized content to you, to offer location customization, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Sites or our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes for NearEshop, for example, where permitted by applicable law, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact you with newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you including voice, data, and internet communications products and services, as well as to track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- To better understand how users access and use NearEshop Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Sites and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To protect our customers, employees or property — for instance, to investigate fraud, harassment or other types of unlawful activities involving NearEshop or other carriers that we do business with, and to enforce this Policy, as well as our Terms of Service.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provided the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, to address trouble tickets, and for providing customer service.