- Vim gel has the facility of 100 lemons, which helps clean dishes easily.
- Unlike dishwash bars, Vim gel leaves No white residue and leaves your utensils sparkling clean.
- Vim gel is so strong that just one spoonfull cleans a whole sinkfull of dirty utensils.
- Vim gel gives you a pleasent cleaning experience with It’s refreshing lemon fragrance
- Does not damage the surface of delicate cookware
- Tough on stains, gentle on your handsDescription
Vim may be a quality product from Hindustan Unilever Limited. Launched in 1993, Vim is that the original hand dishwashing brand which created the entire category. Vim continues to steer the market and is that the biggest player within the category. Vim was the primary brand to introduce dishwash gel in India and has been the leader within the segMent since introduction with 7 out of 10 gel dishwasher consumers using Vim Gel. Vim Gel, with the facility of 100 lemons, gives you complete cleaning without leaving any residue, unlike Dishwash Bars. it’s also great value for money with one spoon of Vim Gel being enough to wash a full sink of dirty utensils. It’s superior fragrance leaves your utensils smelling fresh, while It’s pH neutral formula is gentle on your hands. It also keeps your expensive utensils like Non-stick cookware looking new for extended because it cleans without scratching the surface and is suggested by Prestige and Nirlep for his or her range of Non-stick cookware. For cooking vessels, add a drop of Vim gel directly on the scrubber and wash to urge obviate tough stains. For other utensils, tiffins and dishes, take a spoonful of Vim, mix it during a bowl of water use the mixture to scrub . So plow ahead and luxuriate in the Vim Gel experience.