Tata Tea Gold Mixture…

📦 Sold & Fulfilled By
neareshop.com - ✓ Brand Authorized ✓ Easy Return

Free & Fast Delivery
Average time: 1 Days for Durg-Bhilai . Free shipping on orders above ₹500.  ✓ Free Delivery Check Pin Code During Checkout.

🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.

> About this item

✅ For discerning tea Drinking consumers: Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold.
✅ Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves. Organic : Yes.
✅ Quality Standards: Premium quality tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts.
✅ Savor Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day.

Price

420.00

Out of stock

Notify Me when back in stock

neareshop-free-shipping
neareshop-garden-need

Tata Tea Gold Mixture…

Price

420.00

Out of stock

Notify Me when back in stock

📦 Sold & Fulfilled By
neareshop.com - ✓ Brand Authorized ✓ Easy Return

Free & Fast Delivery
Average time: 1 Days for Durg-Bhilai . Free shipping on orders above ₹1500.  ✓ Free Delivery Check Pin Code During Checkout.

🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.

✅ For discerning tea Drinking consumers: Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold.
✅ Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves. Organic : Yes.
✅ Quality Standards: Premium quality tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts.
✅ Savor Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day.

Description

At the point where the valley is joined by with the mountain range, Tata Tea Gold is created. An exquisite tea that blends the fullness and richness of fine teas grown in the valleys of Assam with the irresistible scent of specially chosen long leaves from the highlands. The expertly blended blends by the master craftsmen of Tata Tea, this marque national black tea selection from the Tata Tea portfolio is specially designed to appeal to the most discerning tea drinkers. Aroma and taste so captivating that it will leave you wanting for more.

Tata-Tea-Gold-Mixture-1-kg-04

HOW TO USE

Tata-Tea-Gold-Mixture-1-kg-01
Tata-Tea-Gold-Mixture-1-kg-02
Tata-Tea-Gold-Mixture-1-kg-03
Tata-Tea-Gold-Mixture-1-kg-06
Tata-Tea-Gold-Mixture-1-kg-05

0
Your Cart is empty!

It looks like you haven't added any items to your cart yet.

Browse Products