The tender chunks of Chicken are slowly cooked with Suhana Chicken Gravy Mix to recreate the taste of authentic chicken gravy, a flavourful stew. An instant recipe for today’s modern cooking, best enjoyed with bread or rice.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Dish Category: Main Course
– Entire packet of Suhana Chicken Gravy 80g
– Chicken 500g
– Water 2½ Cup (500ml)
Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Refined Sunflower Oil, Common Salt, Chilli, Coconut, Coriander, Tomato, Mint leaves, Corn-starch, Turmeric, Fennel Seeds, Black Pepper, Lemon, Caraway, Cumin, Green Cardamom, CASSIA BARK (TAJ), Bay leaf, Clove, Black Cardamom, Nutmeg, Mace.
How to make:
– Mix Suhana chicken gravy 80g pack, chicken and water in a pressure cooker and cook for 2 whistles on a low flame for 20-25 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
– Mix Suhana Chicken Gravy Mix, Chicken and water in a cooking pan. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or till the chicken is done. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
– You can also make Suhana Chicken Gravy in a microwave. You can make delicious chicken wraps and chicken samosas with Suhana Gravy Mix.
– After opening transfer, the contents into an airtight container. Store in a cool and dry place.
NO MSG, NO ARTIFICAL FLAVOURS & PRESERVATIVES, NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS
BEST BEFORE 9 MONTHS FROM PACKAGING