Soyabean is rich in protein and Chap’s curry made with it is very tasty to eat as well. Soya chap is very much preferred in North India especially in Delhi / NCR. So today we have brought for you the recipe of Malai Soya Chap which is as easy to make, as tasty as it is in food.
Time to make 30 minutes
5-6 Soya chap Stick
3 tablespoons cream
2 onions (roughly chopped)
2 green chillies
Half a tsp turmeric powder
Half a teaspoon red chilli powder
Half a teaspoon garam masala
1 tsp ginger (finely chopped)
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons oil
– Soya chaps can be found in the market both dry and frozen. If you have brought a frozen arc, first soak them in water for some time so that the frozen ice melts over it and if the chap is dry
So soak it in lukewarm water 2-3 hours before.
– Now boil the chap for 2-3 minutes. After that, remove it from the water and separate its stick and cut the pieces.
Now put oil in a pan, add ginger, onion and green chillies and fry till it becomes light pink.
– Then add soya chaap and fry it well for 3-4 minutes. If you want to make the arc crispy, fry it for 5-6 minutes.
Then add salt, turmeric, garam masala, red chilli powder to it and mix it well.
– When the spices mix well in the soya chaap, add the cream and cook for another minute.
– Your cream soya chap is ready. Take it out in a plate and serve it hot with roti or rice.