Inchi Schezwan Chutney is prepared with hygienic conditions and tastes. It’s a tart and delicious sauce that is made of specific spices. It is a hot and pungent condiment made of dry garlic, red chillies shallots, and other spices. It’s an extremely versatile red chilli garlic sauce. It is a great condiment to use as a spread, cook or dip, and is great with noodles, rice, roti and snacks.
Inchi Schezwan Chutney
Inchi Schezwan Dip & Spread is a tangy and spicy sauce that is ideal to add a bold and delicious twist to your food. It is made from the combination of ingredients and spices that have been carefully selected to create its distinctive flavor and intensity. The sauce can be utilized as a cook ingredient dip, spread, or spread and can be served with various foods like noodles, rice, roti and even snacks.
The main ingredients in Inchi Schezwan Dip & Spread comprise ginger, water refined sunflower oil Iodized salt, red chilli corn flour garlic, sugar, onion and the acidity conditioner (INS 260) and it is a natural colour, paprika (natural color) as well as flavour enhancers (INS 627, Ins 631) as well as spices (schezwan pepper and white pepper) and the preservative (INS 211) Soy sauce powder (soybean wheat, salt, and soybean) and celery. The ingredients are incorporated in a clean setting to ensure that the finished product has the best standard and safe to eat.
How do you make use of
Inchi Schezwan Dip & Spread can be utilized in many ways to bring the perfect spicy, delicious and tangy flavour on your dishes. Here are some ways to make use of it:
- Inchi Schezwan Chutney For dips It can be used as a dip with fried snacks like samosas, spring rolls, or French fries.
- Inchi Schezwan Chutney Spread it on sandwiches Use it as a spread for wraps or sandwiches to give the wraps a kick of spice.
- Inchi Schezwan Chutney For cooking: You can incorporate it into stir-fry recipes or include it in curries and soups to give the most flavorful and bold taste.
- As a marinade can make it marinade for your meats and vegetable to provide them with a hot and tangy flavor prior to cooking or grilling.
- Inchi Schezwan Chutney As Sauce: You can make it into sauce for topping dishes such as Fried Rice, Noodles, and so on.
It’s flexible and can be served with many different dishes. It is recommended to begin by using a small amount of it and modify according to the its taste.