Bertolli Olive Oils have the exceptional flavour and aroma of more than 150 years of award-winning heritage. Each batch of Bertolli Olive Oil has been cold-pressed to ensure it meets the highest quality standards for flavour, aroma, and nutrition. In addition to the many health benefits it offers, Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil has a slight olive flavor that makes it an excellent substitute for other vegetable oils. Bertolli Extralight Tasting Olive Oil can be used to make delicious Italian Pasta, Bhendi Tadkas, crisp Kachoris, and dreamy golden Gujiyas.
- Healthy for the Heart – Olive oil is a superfood rich in antioxidants, MUFA and PUFA and Vitamin E. It has been proven to reduce cholesterol, help with weight loss, and promote a healthy heart.
- The Best Oil for You – This oil is lighter in flavour and healthier than butter, ghee or vegetable oils.
- Extra light tasting – Ideal cooking companion Olive oil can be used to saute, fry, roast, bake, and add mild flavours to a variety of foods, from appetizers to sweets.
- Bertolli Olive Oil can be re-used up six times — Compared to other edible oils it requires only 1/3 as much. It can also be used for deep-frying and cooking up to six times.
- Guarantee of Chemical-Free Products
- Olive Oil
About the Brand
Bertolli’s 150-year-old heritage makes it a healthier choice for extra light olive oil. Bertolli’s extra-light olive oil is a healthier alternative to traditional cooking oils and ghee thanks to a special filtering process. This oil won’t mask the flavors in your dishes. The oil’s antioxidants, MUFA/PUFA, Vitamin E and MUFA components help to keep cholesterol and weight under control. It is also good for your heart. The oil can be used for all cooking methods, including frying, sauteing and baking. Bertolli’s Extra Light Olive Oil is 1/3 the amount of other oils for cooking. The oil can be reused up to six times. The oil is 100% safe and natural, with no chemicals added.