3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant
Our three -layer lucky bamboo is elegant and easy to grow. It makes a great gift for any occasion, professional or casual. This can improve the appearance of your work area and give you positive vibes. They are a symbol of luck and fortune, one of the strongest elements of fengshui.
Feng Shui masters also believe that bamboo will bring good fortune wherever it is placed. It is a symbol of wealth, happiness and good health. The belief is that each new leaf will bring luck and success to its owner. They can survive in either soil or pure water, under different light conditions. This product does not require constant attention.
We use the best courier services to ensure that your plants arrive safely and quickly.
Care Tips for Lucky Bamboo
These are some tips to help your bamboo plant thrive.
- Clean out the container. To prevent algae formation, clean the container once per week and wash it every few months.
- Provide it with plenty of sunlight. Because it can tolerate both direct sunlight and light shade, lucky bamboo is a great indoor plant. Your bamboo will be larger if it is exposed to bright sunlight. While this doesn’t necessarily mean that you should place your bamboo in direct sunlight, it can be beneficial to keep it in a bright area.
- Filter your water. Lucky bamboo can either be grown in soil, or in water. For bamboo roots to thrive, it is best to grow them in water. Tap water can contain chemicals that could burn the stalks. To refresh your plant, always use clean water.
- Select the right container. Lucky bamboo plants are usually given in their own containers. You may have to transfer your bamboo into a new container if it outgrows the one it was in. After gently digging up the bamboo plant and washing the pebbles, transfer it to the new container. To ensure that the roots are completely covered, add the bamboo plant. The water level should be high enough to cover roots but not high enough that it wets bamboo stalks.
- Make sure there is proper drainage Make sure your lucky bamboo grows in soil. Lucky bamboo likes moist soil. However, too much water can cause problems for the plant’s growth. The soil should be watered when it is less than an inch dry.
Vastu: Bamboo plant at home: What to do with the lucky bamboo plant?
- The lucky bamboo plant should be kept in the east corner. If you wish to attract wealth and fortune, the bamboo plant can be kept in the south-east. If you keep the bamboo plant in this area, you will be able to get rid of financial problems and gain prosperity.
- Bamboo plants can be placed at the centre of your dining table to increase positive energy and attract abundance.
- Bamboo plants can also be kept in bedrooms. Bamboo plants require little care and receive very little sunlight so bedrooms are an ideal place to grow bamboo plants.
- Lucky bamboo is a symbol of growth, beginnings, and family harmony. To attract positive vibes, place it near your home’s entrance.
- Bamboo plants can also be used to remove pollutant from the air. They can grow up to two to three feet tall and require little care.
- Do not place the plant in direct sunlight.
Bamboo plant benefits
Bamboo is a simple houseplant that can be cared for. It originated in South-east Asia. Because of its many benefits, it is a tropical water-lily-type plant.
- Purifies the Air: Bamboo is an air purifier that helps keep the environment clean. Bamboo is an natural air purifier, which helps keep the environment clean. Bamboo plants can absorb carbon dioxide and make oxygen. Bamboo plants can be kept in flowerpots to eliminate harmful pollutants like benzene. It can be used to decorate your living rooms and bedrooms.
- Attracts positive vibes : Lucky bamboo plants are known to bring good luck and fortune to the household. This plant will add greenery to your home and attract positive energies. The lucky bamboo is said to bring prosperity and wealth to the household by being kept at the front door. If it is kept in the southeast direction, it attracts wealth and money. Lucky bamboo plants are believed to bring positive energy and safety to house owners.
- Good luck: For occasions such as housewarming, you can give bamboo to family and friends. As a sign of luck, tie a few bamboo stalks together with a red ribbon. This plant can be used as a decoration item in your home or office and attract good luck. The number 4 is considered unlucky. Avoid placing the bamboo in groups of To attract luck, arrange the bamboo in groups of eight to nine stalks. Two bamboo stalks signify love and happiness in a marital relationship. Three to six bamboo stalks are the best.
Simple to grow and maintain
Bamboo plants can easily be grown in areas where there is both low and indirect sunlight. If given sunlight and water, the bamboo plant will survive for approximately ten years. Bamboo is an annual plant that can withstand drought. You can grow it in potting soil, or any other glass container that is filled with water. It doesn’t need to be overwatered or submerged.
Helps maintain balance
Lucky bamboo plants balance the five elements of nature, namely fire, earth, water, and wind. Bamboo is the symbol of wood, representing each of the five elements. The bamboo plant can be kept at home in water and tied with a red ribbon. You can also add coins and pebbles to the container. This will balance all elements and create harmony.
Increases home decor and aesthetic value
Bamboo tree can be useful for decorating your home. Bamboo tree’s long stems can be used to build houses, roofs and flooring. They also serve as pillars, bridges and fences. This plant’s stems add a beautiful look to any home.
Contains nutritional properties
The nutritional value of bamboo shoots is one of the many benefits that this plant has. It’s rich in amino acids and fibre, as well as phosphorous, magnesium and iron. The bamboo plant has anti-inflammatory qualities. Tea made from fresh bamboo leaves is healthy and rich in silica. It can help with digestion, bloating, bloodstream purification, and maintaining cholesterol.
Symbol for good health
If the lucky bamboo plant is placed in the east direction, it attracts good health and prosperity for all members of the family. If placed in the east direction, the lucky bamboo plant will attract good health for all members of the family. Good health is also guaranteed by bamboo plants. This benefit can be obtained by planting a bamboo tree at home, according to Vastu. Five bamboo stalks can be placed in a container. Seven bamboo stalks can be grown, which is good for your health.
A lucky bamboo plant can bring you many benefits, but it is important to take good care of it. Regular maintenance and the right placement of lucky bamboo will bring good luck.
The benefits of bamboo plants as lucky bamboo:
According to Feng Shui, bamboo plants are lucky plants. Feng Shui states that the bamboo plant’s hollow structure aids in the movement and transfer of Chi energy. The bamboo plant is believed to help in the flow of positive energy which in turn generates more prosperity and abundance. The bamboo plant’s pipe-like shape signifies that the plant is able to let the energy flow from the inside to the outside, which can help calm your mind and soul.
Lucky bamboo: Quick facts
||Originated in Southeast Asia around 5,000 years ago
|Lucky bamboo comes in a variety of common shapes
||2 layer, 3 Layer and 7 Layer
|Size when fully grown
||3 to 5 feet high, 2 to 3.0 feet wide
||Moderate sunlight (partial shade)
How to Care for Bamboo Plants (Do’s)
- The plant can be kept inside your home
- Use filtered water or distilled water
- Water should be replaced at least once a week
- After 15 days, water the plant with clean water.
- Water level should be at least one inch above the roots of your plants
- Take off yellow leaves immediately
How to Care for Bamboo Plants (Don’t)
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Bamboo hates direct sunlight. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid clutter, dust, dirt, and other negative things around the plant